PLASTIMAGEN® LIGHT READY TO BOOST THE PLASTICS SECTOR FROM MARCH 22-26, 2021 IN A DIGITAL FORMAT
- Over 350 companies from 20 countries, and more than 1,600 brands, will be available via a digital event
Mexico City, February 17th, 2021.- PLASTIMAGEN® LIGHT will be an extraordinary opportunity to boost the plastics sector and economic recovery in Mexico, contributing to the goals of the industry as announced by its organizer Tarsus Mexico. This decision was agreed upon in conjunction with the Advisory Council, the venue, and our main partner, the National Association of Plastic Industries (ANIPAC).+ info de clic aquí
PLASTIMAGEN® MÉXICO announces new dates and launches digital extension Changes made in light of ongoing global health situation.
- El foro más importante de la industria del plástico en Latinoamérica, cambia de fecha: del 9 al 11 de marzo próximo, en el Centro Citibanamex de la Ciudad de México, con un modelo de negocios eficiente y único a nivel internacional
- PLASTIMAGEN® LIGHT es un evento presencial que la industria está esperando para reactivar la economía, y una parte digital para quienes por razones derivadas del COVID-19, no les sea posible asistir ó viajar.
PLASTIMAGEN® MÉXICO its full version, will be held in March 2022 at the Centro Citibanamex in Mexico City, Mexico.+ info de clic aquí
PLASTIMAGEN® MÉXICO UPDATE: DUE TO THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC, ITS 23rd EDITION IS POSTPONED TO JANUARY 2021
- In collaboration with ANIPAC and in support of the industry, PLASTIMAGEN® MÉXICO has postponed its twenty-third edition to January 11th – 14th, 2021.
- This is the best decision for the health and welfare of exhibitors and visitors, reaffirming Tarsus Mexico's commitment to organizing safe exhibitions but also focus on revitalizing the industry.
Mexico City, July 2, 2020.- The twenty- third edition of