The National Plastics Industry Association and Tarsus México are pleased to present the program for the PLASTIMAGEN® MÉXICO 2019 International Conference.
This year’s program is completely renovated, with greater opportunities for business networking, new experiences and a specially selected theme for this sector.
Wednesday April 3 and Thursday April 4 – Plastimagen Forum – dealing with highly important topics for the sector such as:
- Current outlook on the 5-Rs with a focus on Redesign – Recycle – Rethink
- Circular Economy and the New Plastics Economy Global Commitment– challenges of efﬁcient use of resources during their entire life cycle, supporting the reduction of the environmental, social and economic impact of activities with concrete actions
- Safety and Security – How to face the challenges of safety and security in transport and at the company
- Energy –Energy generation, savings, efﬁciency, other energy alternatives, how to reduce these highly burdensome costs
- Political and economic environment of Mexico– what’s next, 120 days into the new government
- Foreign Trade – The scope of the new treaty for the sector, the trade balance and new business opportunities
And ﬁnally, on Friday April 5, a workshop with best injection practices to increase productivity with the revolution of IIoT, IND 4.0, 3D– 4D and robotics.